Buyers: Finding an Agent for Your Ottawa Condo
The Renaud Otten Team realizes the importance of finding the right agent to represent you in finding your new home. We think of your selection process as a job interview. During your selection process, here are just a few of the advantages of working with a real estate professional when buying a home in the Ottawa area:
- They are experienced negotiators who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
- They are familiar with the neighbourhood and can give you information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- They are familiar with the entire home purchasing process and can advise you of your legal and financial options as well as recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
- They have exclusive access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The MLS system allows an agent to access all properties for sale as they come on the market and short-list the ones that are right for you. This not only saves you the time of driving around or surfing the net, but in a highly active market, it can also save you the frustration of losing out on a home that perfectly matches your needs.
- They know the potential problem areas in a home, future development and traffic patterns in an area, and can guide you away from "lemons."
Contact us today to get started find that perfect condo for you and your family. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, contact Ray Otten, Broker, by phone at 613-623-0090, at RE/MAX metro city realty ltd., Brokerage, independently owned and operated.